Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 5, IMAGE EDITING.

HELLO ALIENS.


I was so happy that I was able to complete my first PS work! A friend guided me along as I wasn't familiar with it. It took me about 2 hours to complete it. Slow but yes! I'm a slow person. What to do! Anyway. My picture shows me with an expression, looking at a couple who is making out. I'm trying to convey the reaction of these "kaypoh" people through my picture. Photoshop itself wasn't bad I think. To tell the truth, I didn't really like it because I have a low level of patience and it can be quite frustrating if I cannot get the effects I want. However after many attempts and tries, its AWESOME, I would say :) Patience can be built up, so yes! I can do it :)






THE FINAL.
THE SICKENING FACE.
THE DISGUSTING POSTURE.
THE WONDERFUL ISLAND.



C HE ER IO A MI GO S.


No comments:

Post a Comment