Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 6, LOGO.

OH YESSSSSSA! 

I'm finally done with my Illustrator logo! I took quite sometime to do this, although still faster than the Facebook photo assignment since I am a PS/AI noob. haha. I sought help from a friend who knows how to use Illustrator. I initially wanted to do a complicated logo but it turns out to be ugly so I did a simple logo using paintbrush instead. Overall, it's fun using illustrator, though sometimes it can be a little irritating especially the part where I have to manual draw out the Illustration using the laptop trackpad. The lines always turn out ugly, and I have to persevere. OH!, and I realised that sometimes simple things can look nicer than complicated ones! 


P/S: probably i will do another logo. :D




CH E ER IO A MI GO S.

No comments:

Post a Comment