Sunday, July 5, 2009

OVERALL.

I slept at 6.30am this morning just to do a blog and other stuff!. 
I am super slow in doing things. 
I realised. 

Anyway, I just went to do my Google Map and I realised I'm kind of Lost. 
Though I played before but that was like ?! ages ago. 
Nevermind, I must be patient and slowly explore the google map. 

So Far, So Good.
DigitalMediaFundamental was alright for me!
Initially I thought this Module is kind of "waste of time". But then, I realised that I've learnt quite a lot, I think.
Though Twitter looks very alien to me stilll... but like i said,  I must be patient and slowly explore around. :D

OH YES! not to forget, my facebook group.
MORE PRIVACY FOR COUPLES IN SINGAPORE!
to think again, this topic makes some sense i think. 
to minimize the problem, of course is to build a place for them!
However, I realised my group isn't that active. 
okay! Time to do something in order to make them active. 

C HE ERI O AM I GO S!

No comments:

Post a Comment