Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 7, AUDIO PODCAST.

MORE PRIVACY FOR COUPLES IN SINGAPORE! 

I have finally finished my audio podcast assignment, with some help from Amirul. Initially I had no idea what is an audio podcast. I thought we just needed to sing some songs and then edit it. Later I realised that I was supposed to do something related to my facebook group!  I saw Hanif's podcast which was to edit a song and change its lyrics, and wanted to do something similar. However, thinking back, it won't have much impact and originality if I did that, so I decided to do something different. Furthermore I couldn't find a suitable song and tune for my group's cause. The final idea was to record a speech skit instead! Something that is related to my privacy group. Since I used a song from my iTunes library, and not compose the music from scratch, it took quite a short while to get it completed. It was a fun project overall! 

THUMB UPS!


C H E E RI O A MI GO S.

No comments:

Post a Comment